Hello, I’m glad you’re here!
I’m Andrea Weckerle, founder and communications specialist.
Having lived in four countries and nine U.S. states, I’ve met people from many different backgrounds and nationalities. From these experiences I learned that a successful life is made up of close and supportive relationships, a lifestyle that fosters physical and emotional health, and a commitment to helping make the world a better place.
The hashtag for my personal philosophy can be described as #ReadyLiving.
Brief snapshot of my professional background
- Run a boutique consultancy that offers strategic planning, reputation management, corporate communications, online communications, and social media services.
- Teach graduate courses at Georgetown University.
- Founded and led CiviliNation, a nonprofit organization fighting online harassment, character assassination, misinformation, and violence, for over ten years. (Closed in mid-2021.)
- Wrote the book Civility in the Digital Age: How Companies and People Can Triumph over Haters, Trolls, Bullies, and Other Jerks.
- Designed graduate-level courses at Georgetown University and Kent State University.
- Helped develop, design, and implement alternative dispute resolution systems for Fortune 500 companies while working at global professional services organization EY.
Juris Doctor and Master of Arts (MAIS) with a focus on Public Relations/Conflict Analysis and Resolution.
Quoted and published in media such as The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, the Guardian, Fortune, New York Daily News, The Christian Science Monitor, Chicago Tribune, U.S. News and World Report, CNN, and USA Today, and presented at places such as SXSW, the National Press Club, and AASCU’s American Democracy Project.