Gary Goldhammer Comments On The Zacarias Moussaoui Verdict
Gary Goldhammer wrote a thought-provoking post about the Zacarias Moussaoui verdict. Gary isn’t just your ordinary blogger writing about what is undoubtedly one of the most high-profile death penalty trials in United States history. He’s also the author of Dead End, a 1994 book that examines the financial and human costs of the death penalty.
Here are some quick links of interest:
- Crimes punishable by the death penalty (DPIC)
- Methods of execution (DPIC) and methods of execution (Pro-death penalty.com)
- Scheduled executions (Pro-death penalty.com)
- State-by-state death penalty information (DCIP)
- State executions scheduled for 2006 (DCIP)
- The federal death penalty (DCIP)
- Federal death row prisoners (DCIP)
And to test your knowledge about the death penalty, follow this link to DPIC’s 10-question Death Penalty Quiz.